My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 16 February 2012

Valentine's Day creations

                                             I Love Doodlebug! The new line "Sweet Cakes" is
                                             so cute and easy to create with.


                                          I used Bo Bunny paper from the line "Snowfall". I added
                                          some bling to the snowflakes but not much else since there
                                          was so much sparkle on the page already.


                                         This page was scraplifted from a page I saw on the
                                         Doodlebug website. I loved it so much I had to create
                                         my own version! All the material I used was from the
                                         "Sweet Cakes" line.


                                     
                                         I used last years Fancy Pants line to make this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment