My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 16 March 2012

Doodle Card Crazy!

 I had a very creative outburst today! I thought I would make a few cards to have on hand for those occasions that pop up when you need to recognize someone special in your life. I seem to be on a mission to use my Doodlebug products rather than hoard them so I tried to limit myself to JUST Doodlebug.

 This card is made with mostly Doodlebug but I did stray and use a rub-on from Pebbles Inc. and some blue cardstock from Bazzill.

 I began with just the black and white theme here but then thought about my monochromatic style and decided to play around with some colour. I think it worked out- at least it is different from what I would normally do! 

 I cut a big strip of the black and white paper so I wanted to use it up so I made a second card. I kept this one a little more simple with mostly black and white. I love mixing black and purple together so I wish Doodlebug had done Happy Birthday in purple but this blue looked pretty cute too!

I cut these little cards at 4" x 4" which probably helped me to make them so quickly. I started out as a scrapbooker and slowly got hooked on making cards too. I spend so much time on a scrap page and it seems to take forever, whereas making cards is like instant gratification. It took me only an hour and a bit to make all four of these cuties! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. All the cards look great! You did so many! WOW!

    ReplyDelete