My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 12 March 2012

Doodlebug Challenge Card

 On the Doodlebug website they posted a "Doodle Challenge" for March. Here is my take on the card sketch. I used 100% Doodlebug product which is not hard to do since it is, by far, my favorite company! I love that the colours coordinate in each line so they can be used interchangably.

 I used Doodle twine under the balloons. I used a Doodle headline sticker for the word. I think I bought pretty much all of the rub-ons and headlines when they came out a few years back. I LOVE using them on my scrap pages.

 The banner is from last year's birthday line of border stickers. They already came with glitter!

I used more birthday border sticker here and a button from the Nifty Notions button assortment. I hope you find a way to celebrate today and everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch!! Love the balloons with the twine! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that balloon bouquet! Thanks for playing along. :)

    ReplyDelete