My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 11 March 2012

Bo Bunny Ambrosia card

 My scrap room is still a work in progress but I managed to get something crafty done today! I spent the week painting and touching things up and was unable to do anything crafty until today! I made a card for a 95th birthday. I used new Bo Bunny paper from the Ambrosia line.

 I added ribbon with Sookwan tape and I used a birthday rub-on from KaiserKraft.
Can you see the stickles? I traced over all the swirls with crystal stickles- my fav!

In the flower centers I added a pearl bling in either light pink or dark pink. The two butterflies are Doodlebug stickers and I added stickles on the body. I think it has a soft vintage appeal which will be perfect for my great aunt on her 95th birthday next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment