My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 30 April 2012

Purple Plumeria

 Have you seen the new line Plumeria by Basic Grey? It is really pretty! And here is a card made with this very pretty paper. Purple has been one of my favorite colours for the past year so when I saw this line at Crop & Create, I snatched up a bunch of it.

I love how companies are creating lines that come with all kinds of page elements that match! It really takes the guess work out of trying to find matching embellishments. This sentiment sticker is also part of this line. I used a 3-D butterfly punch from EK Success and added some pearl bling.
I also saw a butterfly today in my garden so it inspired me to create this card!
Sunny days are here- hopefully to stay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment