My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Back to Doodlebug!

I made this card very quickly tonight. Thank goodness for Doodlebug's cards - they make cardmaking a cinch when you're in a pinch! Combine the card with the Doodlepops and you have a cute card in a snap! I was going to make today a "project day" but somehow that did not happen! Too much to do now that the weather has warmed and the garden is waiting.

To make this card I cut a square of dotted orange paper from the Halloween collection and used Spellbinders to make a square cutout in the middle of that. I used pop dots to adhere it to the front of the card. I used a butterfly Doodlepop in the card window. I added some black wire to make the antennae. I used two butterfly stickers from the Hello Spring Collection. And brand new from Doodlebug are the alphabet stickers that I used for Hello. I used a black Sharpie to make the dashes.

Sadly, I am off to a funeral so I will be away from my blog for the remainder of this week. Enjoy the week and check back next week for a scraproom update!!! I am almost done rennos......

No comments:

Post a Comment