My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 4 June 2012

Father's Day Inspiration


Father's Day is approaching quickly! Can you believe it is June already? Time to start thinking about all those summer events and activities. I am going to need a few Father's Day cards this year so I whipped up this fairly simple, masculine card. I find it difficult to make cards for men. I guess I am drawn to girly papers and embellishments!

I used Echo Park's This & That line to make this card. The dotted paper is Bazzill from Two Scoops and I sanded it. I also inked all the edges with a green moss colour from ColorBox. The button was a random one from my collection of buttons. The twine is from Karen Foster. I stamped the sentiment in the same moss green ink as the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment