My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 15 June 2012

Part 2: Christmas Doodlebug in June

 Here is my second installment of Christmas cards using the Cute Cuts and Cut Outs from the collection Santa's Helper by Doodlebug. For this first card I added bling, rub-ons, Stickles and a santa sticker which I pop dotted.

 For this card I used a Christmas tree Doodlepop on the tag which already came with bling and sparkle. I used Christmas Doodletwine around the bottom. I added stickles to Santa's hat and body and I glued a white pom-pom on his hat.

For my final card today, I used a candy cane sticker to cover the candy cane that was on the cut out to add some dimension. I glued on google eyes and a red pom-pom on the elf's hat. I used red Doodletwine across the top. All 3 cards were made with paper was from the Doodlebug Christmas line. I usually give out 25 Christmas cards so now I have 6 done- 19 more to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment