My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 28 June 2012

Sympathy Card


I got some sad news yesturday that a long time friend experienced a death in the family. I made this sympathy card this morning to send. I used new Crate Paper called Pretty Party: Streamers and Story Teller: Journey. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink from ColorBox. I used two pieces of ribbon at the top from my collection of random pieces and I added a button with some twine. The white flowers are from Petaloo. I used a border punch on the orange paper and you cannot see it in the photo but I distressed the edges on the yellow paper. Life is full of so many hills and valleys. It is a reminder to live every day to the fullest and never take a single moment for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment