My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 12 June 2012

What??? Doodlebug Christmas in June!!!!

 Okay fellow Doodlebug fans....today I am sharing some Christmas inspiration and I have no idea what got me thinking Christmas at this time of year! I was going through my Doodlebug bin and was reminded that I had wanted to make Christmas cards with the sheet of Cut Outs and Cute Cuts from Santa's Collection. So here are my first 3 cards! My goal is to use all of the cut outs on the sheet to make cards. I pop dotted the tag and the train and I fussy cut a white border around the sentiment tag.

 For this card I added the present sticker and pop dotted it. I used a cute cut and pop dotted that as well. Basic white cardstock is my card base.

I added two snowflake brads that I got from Hobby Lobby. I used a white gel pen from Sakura to make the dashes. I pop dotted the sentiment tag and I stickled the snowflakes and the snowman.

I know it is early and I really hope it does not snow....(it has happened before in June here!) but at least I will be ready come December!

No comments:

Post a Comment