My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Doodlebug Halloween Rolling Card

 Here is my scrap work space. I tried to take some pictures as I made this card.

 I used this punch from Stampin' Up. I also used the Doodlebug line: Spooky for this card.

 I used a Doodlepop and attached a penny to the sticky side. Then I dusted it with baby powder. I added a circle pop dot to the penny and then put it through my paper. Finally, I put another penny on top of the pop dot. This keeps my monster in the punched oval space.


 This is the front view. So my little purple monster will now roll side to side on this card.

 I added pop dots to the back of the blue paper and adhered it to the purple paper.

                                                             Here he is spinning!

 I added Doodle bling to the confetti that was already on the cut out. I also stickled around the scalloped edge.
                                  Another fun card using  SUPER CUTE Doodlebug!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment