My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 13 August 2012

Becky Fleck's Blog Refresher Sketch Contest

 I made this layout early this morning because sleeping in was not happening! I followed a sketch by Becky Fleck for this layout and I used paper and stickers from Echo Park's Hello Summer line.

 I stickled the swirl in the sun sticker to give it some sparkle! I layered 2 cloud stickers under it and pop dotted the "Hello Summer" sticker.

 I used a brown Sharpie pen to make the faux stitching around the page. Way easier than pulling out my threads and setting up the sewing machine or doing it by hand so this is the cheater's way!!!

I used an EK Sucess border punch on the blue dot paper. I used stickers for journaling instead of my printing. And here is Becky's sketch that was posted on her blog- Thanks Becky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment