My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 25 August 2012

Cricut Birthday Cards

 I had a small window of time to make 2 birthday cards today. I used my Cricut machine and the cartridge: Create A Critter to make the animals. I used a Fiskers border punch on this whale card on different shades of blue cardstock to simulate waves in the ocean. I added Glossy Accents to the whale's spout and made a few of my own water splashes to give a little dimension.

Here is the inside sentiment:


Next, I made a cute giraffe and some leaves to make this card. I was not sure of a sentiment so I used a Deja Views birthday sticker. I rounded 2 corners of the card as well.

 This is the inside:


Not the most technical cards but cute enough to give to youngsters!!!
                                Hope you are having a sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment