My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 12 August 2012

Happy Birthday and Nature

 Here is a quick card I put together for my sister-in-law who is 39 and holding!!!! I used Imaginisce
birthday paper. Love the bright, happy colours!

 I was away from my blog all week because I was soaking up the sun while camping in one of Canada's lovely campgrounds- Blue lake, Ontario. Is this guy totally symbolic of summer or what??!!!

 Sunsets are such a nice reminder of the beauty of our planet. And nothing is better than a sunset on a beach!

I was not sure about taking this picture because I am an animal lover and while it is so neat to see a black bear in the wild and up close, it breaks my heart to see the impact we have on wildlife. Bears are not meant to eat our garbage but when we make a garbage dump in the middle of their homes, they scavenge out of convenience. This is our ugly truth- look at all that garbage and what struck me is that cardboard can be recycled so what is it doing there!!! Certainly food for thought......

No comments:

Post a Comment