My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 3 August 2012

Just One Of Those Days!

 I was so excited about this layout! It came together quickly and I was ready to take my pictures and then I dropped it on the floor. Can you see the little label on the bottom? Well, there is a little red truck under there with a huge smear of black across it. Boy, do I hate it when things get wrecked. I won't blame my scrappin' kitty, although she was driving me nuts at the time of my "accident". I like to say that moments like these are creative opportunities but they are certainly frustrating!!!! Anyways......

 I used the Echo park line called So Happy Together. The base paper was called Neighborhood.
I embellished the page with some of the stickers that came with this collection. I pop dotted a cloud sticker that is partially over the sun. The help the sun pop, I added a button and some Doodletwine.

 I used a border sticker to divide my 2 photos and I used some flag stickers along the side. It does not show in this picture but I also stickled the tiny flowers on all the stickers.

 I used American Crafts Thickers for the word Home from Amy Tangerine's Goodness.
I thought about adding some more embellishments but with my luck today it would probably cause problems so I am stopping while I am ahead! It is just one of those days......

No comments:

Post a Comment