My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 19 September 2012

A Little Of This, A Little Of That...

 I made a layout today in a very different size for me- 8.5x11. I am not sure if I even have an album in this size! I am daring to be different today! I used a mixed bag of products today. The paper is Pebbles from the Sunny Side collection. The letter stickers and the chipboard sun is from Bella Blvd. The button is from Basic Grey. The twine is Doodlebug. I used EK Success border punches on the orange stripe paper. The "You are my sunshine" sticker is also from Pebbles.

I also made a small card for Halloween. Do people even give cards at Halloween? I don't think I ever have. Oh well, I had a cute idea. I used Bella Blvd. tape as my background. I pop dotted the bat sticker which is from Doodlebug. The bling and letter stickers are also Doodlebug.

                                                       A bit of a mixed bag today!

No comments:

Post a Comment