My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Mini Cards With Pebbles

 I used this awesome sheet of mini sentiments from Pebbles Sunny Side Collection to make some cards. I am not done but here is my first batch!


 I used coordinating papers from this same line from Pebbles on each mini card. I also used the accents and phrase stickers from Sunny Side as well. I added the banner sticker and the 3 flower stickers at the bottom.

                             I pop dotted this bird sticker and added a few buttons from my collection.

 I love adding glitter which is what I did here! I used stickles in crystal to outline the white. I also added Doodle Bling to the flowers!

 I pop dotted the blue square with the sentiment. I added Doodle Pearls to the flowers and of course I stickled the sentiment.

 I pop dotted a butterfly sticker and added 3 Doodle Pearls. I also stickled the circle in pink.
Below are the insides of 3 of the mini's that I added another sentiment to. I love how easy it was to create these mini cards- perfect for those last minute gifts to the people in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment