My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 15 September 2012

More Mini's With Pebbles

 Here is round two of my mini cards using that sheet from Pebbles: Sunny Side. In this card I pop dotted the wings of the butterfly and then added Doodle pearls to the body. I added 3 flower stickers and stickled the centers. I also pop dotted the orange square onto the green paper.

 I added two different strips of patterned paper to the top of this sentiment tag. I cut the bottom to look like a banner. I added Doodle Pearls to the flower centers.

 I added a second butterfly sticker and then stickled the trail of the top butterfly and the body of the bottom butterfly. Very simple!

 I added two strips of patterned paper above and below the hearts. I also stickled the light pink hearts and the sentiment. It was still wet when I took this picture so it might look a little gloppy but it does dry nicely.

 I used stickles on the border of the green, the brackets, and the sentiment. Then I added three flower stickers.

 This was a big card, not the mini size, because this sentiment was quite large. I added the two banner stickers and pop dotted two bird stickers on top.

 Here is my big boy Taz with my cards. He was enjoying the sun when I interupted him to take these pictures. He did not want to move so I worked around him! Although he did decide to make some trouble, as you can see! He likes to eat paper- wierdo! He ruined this picture of the pink card. It was a mini using a miss you sentiment. I added heart stickers, a blank banner, and I sprayed frost mist over the whole card. He is too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment