My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Fall is Here!

It was my mom's birthday last weekend so I made her this fall inspired card using paper and stickers for Simple Stories. The sentiment was a sticker from Bella Blvd.'s Thankful line. I also inked the edges using a brown from ColorBox. I stickled the red berries as well.

I guess I have not been feeling too inspired these days! I am not sure where my time is going- too many things going on I guess. I am hoping to get to some Christmas cards today.....only 70 something days I think. I keep seeing these reminders everywhere!

With Halloween around the corner it is also time for me to start planning my spooky yard decor! I love decorating for Halloween! We made a little graveyard last year on the side of our house. I bought a huge ghoul to hang up this year and some more tombstones to expand the cemetary. I just love anything spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment