My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 1 October 2012

Plumeria Sympathy Card

I made this card last night and I made some mistakes......I think a week off from my blog has not been such a good thing! I made the front of the card, had everything adhered and then looked on the inside to find that I did it upside down and backwards!!! So I cut off the front and had to glue it to a new card with no sentiment on the inside. I left it until this morning because I was so mad that I made that mistake but it was fixable.

Our secretary at work lost her husband to a heart attack so I will be sending this card to her. My heart goes out to her as she journeys through her grief.

I used Basic Grey's Plumeria line- love the purples!!!! I used a black Sharpie to make faux stitching around the edge. I stamped the sentiment at the top. I used pearls on the butterflies and pop dotted them as well to add dimension.

I am hoping this week I will be a little more regular with my posts! Life gets so crazy busy sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment