My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas Cutie with Doodlebug

 Phew, I ran out of storage for photos on this blog so that put me out of blogging for awhile but now I am back!!!

I made this layout using Doodlebug papers, Teensy letters, and Doodle pearls. I also used a stamp from Technique Tuesday with black ink and a Memory Box die to make the snowflake swirl. The darker green dotted paper has a punched border from an EK Success binder border punch and the red paper is also punch with a border punch from Ek Success.

 I added bling to the snowflake centers on this diecut. I used different sized pearls here.

 This is my cat Taz. He loves the Christmas tree and can be found lounging under it for all of December.
 

I made this mini-card very quickly. I used a Sizzix Bigz die designed by Basic Grey to make the snowman. The background is Doodlebug paper as is the plaid paper for the hat. I added black pearls for buttons. I stamped the sentiment using a stamp from Technique Tuesday and black ink. I used a snow writer for the snow.

I am going to have to play catch up now since I have been making cards since I have been away. Lots more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment