My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Doodlebug Christmas Card #2

I made a quick little card today with my new Doodlebug supplies. I used the patterned paper from the 6x6 paper pad for the card base. The stickers are from this collection called North Pole and I added pop dots to the bird and the snowman to add dimension. I used my snow writer pen again to make some snow on the sign and the trees. I stickled the heart and the white parts of the candies on the tree. I also added Doodle Pearls on the top tree.

I will be going on a shopping vacation this weekend and will be away from my blog for a few days!
Hopefully this means I will return with plenty of new scrapping goodies and a load of inspiration!!
                                                         Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment