My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas Layout with Doodlebug

 Did you survive Christmas? It was a very busy and tiring week of dinners and presents and of course Boxing Day shopping for me! And now, lucky me, I have a post Christmas cold! Not enough sleep and way TOO much junk food! I had my box of kleenex and some quiet time to scrap this Christmas page today. This was one of our Christmas card pictures this year, which I think is rather cute. We try to do something funny every year for our cards. Next year, hopefully there will be 3 in our festive picture! wink, wink!

 I used this year's North Pole Collection from Doodlebug to create this layout. In this banner I had to improvise with the letter "e" as I ran out on my Simply Sweet rub-on sheet. I had to use a "c" and then a bracket to make the letter "e". I punched the banner using a Fiskars punch.

 I used an EK Success border punch on the red paper and tucked the flags under it. I ruffled the ends of the Doodletwine on both banners.

The title was from awhile back but is also Doodlebug (headlines). I added a red Doodle pearl to the dot of the i.
I also added a white pearl to the center of the three snowflakes, which are placed in a triangular shape on the page.

And now for New Year's Eve......Hope you all have a wonderful New Year and happy crafting in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment