My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 3 December 2012

Simple Christmas Cards

 I made this card using a mini-Doodlebug card and a die cut sentiment. I added a few snowflake stickers and that is it- very simple!

 I used a Memory Box poinsettia tree die cut on Doodlebug glitter paper. I adhered it to 2 different shades of silver paper. I stamped a sentiment in silver at the bottom but it does not show up in the light. I need to find a fix for this since it might be my "it" card for this Christmas.

I used red and green cardstock for the background and just plain white paper for the same tree as above. I added pearls to the flower centers on this tree and stamped the sentiment in white. I don't like this one as much as the silver version but I thought I would share my experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment