My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Cat Layout

 Wow, Blogger is working again! I can actually download my pictures normally! I did something a little different today. I made a cat layout with paper that I have had in my stash for a long time. It is so hard to find cat paper and embellishments that appeal to me. I think the only cat line I have really loved is the Doodlebug line that came out many years ago. This line is from glimpses by signifypink. The paper is pretty bold and it was a little bit of a challenge to put something together. This is what I came up with.

I matted the red paper on black cardstock, as well as the photo, to bring in the focus on the picture. I added a sticker to the picture which describes the meaning in this photo perfectly. My cat Taz likes to crawl under the covers, especially when we are making the bed. He is so stinking cute!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this page, and thanks for pointing out what you've done, like using the same colour to frame the page and the photo. I just don't think of those things, but they make perfect sense. Great shot too!

    ReplyDelete