My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 6 January 2013

Christmas Layout With Bella Blvd.

Well another day of Blogger not working! I am uploading my pictures in HTML which seems to be working but is not as convienent as the other way. Technology is great, when it works, and when it doesn't- it makes me so mad!!!
 
Here is my layout using last year's Christmas Wishes by Bella Blvd. I was a little sad they did not put out a Christmas line this year since this one was so cute and I am a big fan of Bella products. Check out their website for sneak peaks this week of their new product to come in Feb.- very excited! 
 
                                                    
  I loved the idea for taking a picture in a Christmas ball which I saw in a post on the Bella Website. I took pictures of my cats and I, as well as with my husband.

I used Bella tape and cut it thinner to make these strips. The red dotted paper was actually from Family Dynamix but it matched this line and I wanted a more subtle red pattern than the hearts of stripes that came with the line.
 
The green circle is where I will journal but I always hesitate to write because I am not a fan of what it looks like on a page. I put this present sticker on a scalloped punched circle and added a flag and a smaller circle sticker.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of taking a photo of your image in the Christmas ornament! I've taken pictures of reflections of myself but I don't think I've done this. I'll have to try it next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete