My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 20 January 2013

Doodlebug Card and a Snow Banner

 
I did manage to squeek out some more time to create yesturday. I made this cute little card with Washi tape and Doodlebug stickers. I pop-dotted the letter in the bird's mouth to add some dimension, as well as the scalloped square sticker.
 
 
 
I also made a banner for this very snowy winter we are having. It has snowed pretty much everyday for quite awhile now, or maybe it just feels that way! I used the Winter Twig Collection from Little Yellow Bicycle. I used my Cricut and the Cartridge Cheerful Seasons to cut the letters. The ribbon was from Heidi Swapp- something I have had in my stash forever! I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and a scallop circle punch from Fiskars for the two ends.
 
It is very cold outside again so it will be another day of scrappin'! Stay Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment