My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 26 January 2013

More Love!

 I think I am done making Valentine cards now! I used my favorite products- all Doodlebug of course! I stamped the sentiment which always seems to be risky business for me. I am not a big fan of stamping, although it can be a quick way to get a sentiment on a card. I think I would like it more if it was a guarenteed success everytime. Oh well, I just made this card for fun!

I got the idea for this simple card from the Doodlebug blog. It is not exactly the same but similar. I used a Bazzill rub-on sentiment and lots of washi tape.

I have 3 more months in this pregnancy so I really should start thinking about a baby album of some sort! I can't wait for the new products from CHA so I can get inspired for spring and summer!
Hopefully I can find some inspiration today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment