My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Saturday 5 January 2013

Snowflakes From Heaven

What a wacky Blog! Something is wrong with the upload function and I finally figured out a temporary fix but it is a little wonky! I used We R Memory Keepers for this layout, which I just LOVE! The line is called Winter Frost and it comes with the softest palette of blue, green, grey, and creme/white. I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and a Fiskars snowflake punch for the top and bottom snowflakes. I also used a Memory Box die called Frosty Border which I am absolutley in love with! I used an EK Success punch to make the chevron strip down the side. I handmade my tag and knotted mushroom/grey ribbon to it. The title is Thickers cloth letters in white. I hope this crazy blog works tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment