My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Zombie Girl!

 I am completely ok with admitting that I have an obsession with zombies. My dream job would be working on the set of "The Walking Dead" or even better, getting to be a zombie extra!!!! I finally developed my pictures from Halloween this year. I dressed myself up as a scientist zombie girl. This was my second attempt at zombie makeup- last year I made my husband a zombie. Not too shabby for an amateur, I think!

 I used last year's line of Halloween paper from Doodlebug called Monster Mania.
I used Fancy Frills, Doodlpops, Cute Cuts, and stickers on this layout.

                              The title is letter stickers from Doodlebug called Hopscotch.

The monsters are so cute! I really liked this line from Doodlebug.
 
Here is my other side: pregnant mother-to-be!
Just less then 3 months to go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment