My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 3 February 2013

Colourful Cards

 I am trying to mix up my creations so this weekend was all about birthdays. I am anxiously awaiting all the new releases to come! For my first card I used Doodlebug dotted paper in the array of colours that are a Doodlebug staple. I punched the circles with my Fiskars punches. The rub-on is from Daisy Bucket. Oh, how I love rub-ons!

 My second and third card were made with Bella Blvd. Birthday Girl paper and accents. I added a teal strip of Bazzill cardstock to the notes paper. I also added stickles to the birthday tag and then pop dotted it to the front of the card.

I fussy cut the hippo and the birthday cake. I layered two of the chipboard elements at the top. I pop dotted the candle in the middle with the star. The pink dotted paper is from the Sophisticates line.

         February can be a dreary month but hopefully this brought some colour to your day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa - beautiful cards! The details and colours make them so fun and happy. :)

    ReplyDelete