My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Spring thoughts.....or Wishes!

 It is definitely NOT spring where I am. We just had a doozy of a storm this weekend with lots of snow so we will not see grass for quite awhile yet. But I am feeling in the spring mood so I pulled out my Doodlebug stash and dug out the spring line from last year- Hello Spring.

 I used one sheet of paper from the line Hello Spring and I kept my design quite clean, using only stickers, a piece of fancy frill, and the Headlines to complete the page.

 Some of the stickers came glittered and it adds a nice little touch of sparkle! This is my cat Hobbes in our backyard. He was checking out the birds in the trees and the blossoms in the background make me think of spring- more like yearn for spring!!!!

The journalling is from Doodlebug- love the rub-ons! Now, if only spring would come knocking on our doors soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment