My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday Inspiration

 
 After looking at the Doodlebug blog, I was so inspired by the box of love photos created by Jodi Wilton that I had to create a card using the same colours. I have said it many, many times- I LOVE Doodlebug products! The colours are bright and happy and the best part- you can use old lines with new ones and the colours still match! That makes it so versatile to use products over and over. I used washi tape around the outside to make a border and a place for the birds to perch. I used a fancy frill for the banner across the top. The birds are mini doodlepops. I drew the music notes with a black Sharpie marker. The sentiment is a sticker from EK Success.

 
I made this baby card using Bella Blvd. Baby Girl paper and stickers. When I bought this line I was not sure what I would do with it but I knew someday it would come in handy- and now all my friends are having baby #2 so I am lucky that I have the cutest baby papers on hand when I need a card for a new bundle of joy!

Want to know a little secret........ The baby girl sentiment with the heart was actually cut from the bottom strip that usually gets thrown out; it is actually the title of the paper line by Bella Blvd. and I thought it was cute to use instead of throw out!

                 Now, hopefully I can keep rolling with this inspired creativity today!

No comments:

Post a Comment