My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Sunshine, Taz

 I was looking through old photo albums last night and I cannot believe how much our family has changed! I found this picture of my big boy Taz when he was quite a bit smaller. We used to have a gorgeous big tree in our backyard and he used to climb it and get stuck. This picture reminds me of his kitten days when he was so adventurous and a complete trouble maker!

 I used mostly Bella Blvd. products on this layout with the exception of one Jillibean Soup paper which is the pink one. I used the lines Sunny Skies, Spring Flings and Easter Things, Family Dynamix, and Sunshine & Happiness. The buttons are also Bella and so is the title. I also used Bella Ciao Chipboard and a flag. I punched a border on the white paper using my border punch by EK Success. I used Doodlebug twine in the button holes. Always a little something Doodlebug!

I have to keep thinking spring thoughts to keep my mind off the huge dumping of snow we got again. I was outside this morning taking pictures for the records and the snow in one part of the yard was thigh deep! It is so wierd to think last year was +24 and this year, same time, it is -24. Oh well, spring has to come sometime right!!???

Our little shed is almost completely buried in snow!!!!! The window to my scraproom is totally blacked out by snow as well. Like I said, one for the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment