My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 10 March 2013

Oh Summer Layout

 This was one of my favorite pictures I took last summer. To me, being at the lake camping is the definition of a Manitoba summer! Seagulls are usually at the beach looking for scraps and are part of the whole beach experience. We have cold winters for sure but our summers are usually super and make up for all the cold and snow we have for 6 months of the year!

 I used many different products on this layout. The background paper was from Pebbles: Party. The cloud/hexagon paper is from Studio Calico. The tiny heart paper is from Pebbles: Seen and Noted and the light blue paper under the cloud paper is from Echo Park. I used black Bazzill cardstock to mat my picture. The chipboard elements are from Bella Blvd. I used border punches from EK Success. The title is American Crafts Thickers. I also added some ink splotches from Smooches Spritz in dark blue.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment