My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 29 April 2013

Punched Circle Layouts

 Last year at Crop & Create (2012), I made this layout in Kelly Goree's class. I never did finish it- that is until yesturday! I was looking through my pictures and decided to scrap these two of my husband. I did not really know what paper would have that desert feel and for some reason my eyes fell on this layout that has been sitting in my paper tray for over a year and when I put the pictures on it- it looked just right!

 I don't know what supplies we used but some of it is Bo Bunny Double Dot paper and some of it is Plumeria by Basic Grey. I am forcing myself to do more journaling in my layouts. I am realizing the importance of telling the story, even if I don't like the look of it!

My step sister just had a baby boy and I thought this layout would be cute to put into a frame and give to her as a gift. I do not have pictures of him yet so it is somewhat incomplete but the layout idea is there. I used Echo Park's Bundle of Joy line.

For both layouts, punched circles were used to get a scallop border feel. On a side note: I have about 8 more layouts from Kelly Goree's classes at Crop & Create that I need to finish one day......So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment