My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 11 April 2013

Sand & Surf

 I have been looking at all the inspriration for Project Life that seems to be everywhere on the blogs these days. I was thinking that I really need to do something like that for my trip to Thailand. I was there for 4 months and I have SO many pictures. I have never really done anything with them but they definitely deserve to be documented with the stories of my adventures. I did get some inspiration from Bella's new line called Sand & Surf to make a beach layout!

  I was going to use ink on this layout and when I made a few small dots, of course I smeared it! So I had to cover up my mistakes with the scallop border! This is why I do not stamp.....

The title was thickers from American Crafts and the 2006 was from Pink Paisley. Everything else is Bella products. I think it turned out pretty well, considering all the boo boos I made!
 
 Here are two more cards that I made at Crop & Create in Beth Kingston's class using the Xyron sticker machines. She gave us a handout with projects found on pinterest. You can look up ribbon cards and tissue paper cards to get more ideas- pretty cute and so easy using that neat little machine from Xyron. It even works on chipboard.....which gives me so many ideas for projects!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment