My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 17 May 2013

Bright Sunny Cards for a Rainy Day!

 Here is a cute card made with Doodlebug's Fruit Stand line. I used paper from the 6x6 paper pad which is perfect for cards since the size of the print is scaled down. I added the banners from the frills stickers sheet and a sentiment from the This & That stickers. I added 2 pearls and pop dotted it. I also added doodletwine and a scalloped border sticker between the two pattern papers.

*** A neat trick to make your own pop dots without the expense: buy foam with an adhesive side and then cut out the foam to suit your needs and run it through the Xyron machine to make the other side sticky too!

 I made this card using the Pebbles line called Party With Amy Locurto. The button is from Basic Grey and the pearls are Doodlebug. I also stickled the bodies of the butterflies.

I used my Cricut machine and the cartridge Create a Critter to make this card. I used a scallop Nestibility and my Cuttlebug machine to make the card base. I just used scraps of cardstock for the paper. I need to send some thank you cards so I have made a few of these to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment