My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Tuesday 7 May 2013

This Is Me!

 I was very inspired by the layouts on the Bella Blvd. Blog posted on National Scrapbooking Day. I decided to create a layout of my own that reflects who I am right now. First of all, I do not really have any current pictures of myself alone so I used my teacher picture from this year at school. I liked the layout by Becky Williams and decided to use it for my inspiration on this layout all about me. The whole layout was made with......my absolute favorite.......Doodlebug, of course!!! I used the Take Note line. Oh, how I LOVE the colours!!!!

 I used quite a few of the stickers from the This & That Sheet. I also used Washi tape, mini doodle pops, fancy frill stickers, Jack & Jill letters, Teensy Type letters, and a 4x6 paper from the Simply Put album inserts that I cut into a smaller size.

 I have made it my new mission to scrapbook myself more and include more information/stories about me in my layouts. I am trying very hard to get over the look of my journaling- still not a fan, but it is a part of me and who I am so that is a work in progress.

With all the products for Project Life and the trends towards scrapping everyday life, it is easier than ever to create simple layouts showcasing oneself- give it a try! Years from now it will be very cool to reflect back!

No comments:

Post a Comment