My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 11 August 2013

Baby Boy

 I have finally begun my son's baby album. I am pretty impressed with myself since he is just 3 months old today and I am already on page 5! It has been really hard to find the time to scrap, especially since he does not like to sleep during the day and I am not energized enough to stay up past 9:00!!! But I am able to sneak in a few moments here and there.

I used Bella Blvd. for both layouts. This is the baby boy line they came out with a few years ago.
I am using a Doodlebug album with the divided page protectors so hopefully it will help me to put it together faster!

I love that I used a feather in my layout! I bought them thinking that I was not really sure where or how I would use them and voila! I think it looks pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment