My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 22 September 2013

Bella Blvd. Cards

 I made these five cards and submitted them to try out for Bella Blvd's Design Team but I don't think I got picked. Now I am sharing them on my blog! I used all Bella Products and combined new and old lines.
 I am in love with the five new lines that came out. They are VERY cute with the bright colours and lots of awesome embellishments.

 Can you believe it is basically 3 months until Christmas.......time to start planning those handmade cards!!!!
 The Play Date collection is not just good for kids! Aren't cards great- I love making them because I can do it pretty quickly and I don't spend hours agonizing over where to place things.
 

I made a Halloween card but I have never given one away. Do people send Halloween cards??? Oh well, maybe my son will be the lucky recipient when he is older!

No comments:

Post a Comment