My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 12 September 2013

You Are Boo-tiful!

 I am getting excited for my favortite time of year....FALL!!! I love the feel of the cool air, the falling leaves, the smell of September, and of course my favorite holidays! I love decorating and dressing up for Halloween and this year will be even better because I get to dress up my son for his first Halloween!!!! This is me last year- I love anything zombie- so naturally I dressed up as a zombie scientist. My husband bought this crazy skeleton at Menards one year for really cheap and the kids enjoy making it talk.

I am loving the new Bella Blvd. collections and for this layout I used old and new Halloween papers and embellishments from Bella. I put my circle punches to good use for this layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment