My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Sunday 22 December 2013

Merry First Christmas!!!

 It will be the first Christmas for my son and I am so excited to share my traditions with him. I made him a stocking and that was always the best part of Christmas for me growing up so I hope he will love it as much as I did! We took our family pictures with him in a santa hat- too darn cute!!!!
I made this layout using mostly Holiday Style by October Afternoon, which I am in love with this year! The background paper is by Imaginisce from this year's Christmas line. The letters are from Basic Grey (Papyrus).

 
The cards are mailed, the baking is done, the gifts are bought.....now, time to wrap! I don't think I will be creating before Christmas so I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas spent with those who matter most! If I am lucky, I will be blogging again before the New Year. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment