My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 12 December 2013

More Christmas Ideas!

 I have not posted in a bit but I am still working hard on my Christmas crafts! I made this ornament which might be my yearly ornament for this Christmas- IF I can make more in time! Thanks to my Xyron and strips of paper I covered a paper mache ball. Then I sprayed it with glitter mist and added the decor.

 I was fooling around with washi tape last night and made this simple little card using Doodlebug- my fav!

Here is the last card I made using October Afternoon paper. Again stickles were used and the sentiment is chipboard. How can you tell I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that blue snowflake paper!!!

Well, it is officially less than 2 weeks until the big day...........EEEEKKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment