My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Friday 31 January 2014

Great Outdoors Layout

 This is a pretty simple layout made using a variety of camping lines. I used Imaginisce, Echo park, and Simple Stories. Usually I would find a paper like the background one here quite difficult to use but it really seemed to work with this picture of us in the bush. My husband and I have always loved camping and hiking. It has been a huge part of our lives together. I am so excited that we can now share our love of the outdoors with our son and enjoy this beautiful province as a family. I am so excited for summer........or at least weather that is not dangerously cold!


My cat Tao loves to be in my son's crib. I have to shoo her out of there so many times everyday. She was catching some sun yesturday and I could not resist taking a picture......
Little stinker!!!!!

                                                                 
                                                                    Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment