My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 30 January 2014

Kitty Cat Layout

 Have you ever seen a cat lay like this? My cat Taz is just so goofy! He was lying on his belly with his legs stretched over the railing of our deck. Too wierd! I took lots of pictures because I thought it was so funny. He is kind of a fat cat to boot, so it was even funnier because I am not sure how he was not squishing his big belly!!!!

 I used a variety of products- Doodlebug, Bella, Imaginisce, and kraft paper. I added sprinkles and rub-ons that, to me, are just so cute. Love the fish bones!

I wish, wish, wish more companies would come out with cat products.....hint, hint Doodlebug! The last time they came out with a cat line was 2007.....feels like forever ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment