My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 3 February 2014

Kitty Cat Layout- Sketch Contest

 I am a bright colour scrapper! Which means when I saw this line from Imaginisce for dogs I had to buy it even though I do not have a dog.....and it worked perfectly for my cat Taz! I used a Page Map from Becky Fleck to create this layout. (see below)

 The stickers are from Doodlebug and some of those cute little circles are pop-dotted.
I adore this picture of Taz looking out the window....I am sure he longs to be outside in the sun like the rest of us in Winter-peg!!!

It is February and apparently our groundhog has predicted an early spring.....hmmmm, that would be nice! Stay tuned for my Valentine cards.......
Here is the sketch....
  
                                  

1 comment:

  1. Love your bright take on the challenge, and how you made the sketch your own while still respecting its "spirit"! Oh, and I followed your link from there, in case you're wondering who's that girl you don't know! ;)

    ReplyDelete