My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Project Baby Boy Album

 I am putting together an album for my son and I have done many single page layouts but I also want to get more photos in there so these pages with dividers are perfect for that!  I actually find this way of scrapbooking kind of more difficult as you have to be smart about how you dress up the page. The plastic cover does not allow for big embellishments so anything layered has to be somewhat flat.
Above, I used Doodlebug products and even though the picture was taken in December, I used Valentine products to show my love for my little man!

 This page was made using Simple Stories cards and a bit of Bella and Doodlebug stickers.
As you can see I still need to add journaling to the three pages......

 I think this page was made with Kaiser Kraft paper. Many companies are making paper with the different sized pieces that go into these divided pages- So Handy!!! I also added Echo Park Stickers.

And last of all, here is another Valentine card I made using Doodlebug products. I cannot get enough of those sprinkles!!! I used a whole package already!

No comments:

Post a Comment