My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Monday 10 March 2014

Bath Time Fun

 I think this my favorite layout right now!!! I went through all my old Doodlebug papers and found this blue one with circles, which is actually a snowball paper, but it looked like bubbles to me. I used Bazzil cardstock for the background. I used a swiss cheese punch on the bottom and then put a strip of Doodlebug cardstock behind it. The letters are Doodlebug, loopy love. I used a duckie doodlepop, washi tape, a border sticker, a tag from the baby boy line, and dotted cardstock. At the top I used some of the circles punched from the bottom and glued them at the top to add a bubble look.
 I used yellow rub-on leters on this label to add a sub title and the date. I also pop dotted it.

 My son was making such a funny face when I took this picture! I think he is unsure of what I put on his head!!
I love this border punch and I need to use it more. I still like my punches. I find them quick to use and versatile. I just to need to use some of them more often; then I can justify a whole storage container full!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment