My Scrapbooking Cat

My Scrapbooking Cat
ready for scrappin' action

Thursday 13 March 2014

Boy Wonder!

 First, I have a boy birthday card that I made using the new Bella Blvd. line called Max. I used four of the Candid Cards and then added washi tape and some stickers to two of them. I pop dotted the birthday sentiment.

 Second, I made a layout of my son using My Mind's Eye's: Boy Crazy which came out last year. I did not buy the embellishments for this line so I used the paper sheet with the quotes and cut them to make the title and the sub-title. I added a flag banner from Echo Park's Scoot and a Bella arrow sticker. The date is Jillibean Soup letters.

My little turkey can pull himself to standing in his crib and is on his way to walking. We have to move the crib mattress down since he is reaching over the bars now. Little stinker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment